1. What is the highest executive title in parliament?
The department head
The secretary-general of parliament
2. Who is the youngest MP of the Ninth (current) Parliment?
එස් වියලේන්දරන් S. Viyalendran
3. How many MPs have been elected to the Ninth (current) Parliament from the Trincomalee District?
4. When an MP feels that procedural disorder has occurred, what is the best course of action to take to draw the presiding officer's attention to it?
Raising a Point of Order
Write a letter to the speaker
Submit a petition
Complain to the secretary-general
5. How much is the allowance paid by the government to MPs for attending parliamentary sittings?
Take Quiz Again
Please submit your details to subscribe for Manthri.lk newsletter.